To start, we are incredibly thankful for all of the detailed input, feedback, and suggestions. It’s great to see the Flux community taking an active hand in the future for Flux. I want to outline a revised plan which in our opinion does the following:
- continues to reward early Uniswap LPs
- supports liquidity on new Layer Ones to expand our developer base and community
- provides rewards for early users on new Layer Ones that would like exposure to the Flux ecosystem
The first revision is to split the proposal into two sections as they target different goals and have separate impacts.
Liquidity Distribution: Provide liquidity to Trisolaris and Ref Finance
- Ref Finance: ~592,598 FLX / $500k USDC
- Trisolaris: ~592,598 FLX / $500k USDC
(exact FLX amount TBD based on the current market price at the time of pool deployment)
Goal: Expand to NEAR Protocol and Aurora to help bootstrap our early community on each network.
Liquidity Incentives: Provide rewards to LPs on Uniswap, Trisolaris, and Ref Finance
On January 9th, 2022, we are shifting the rewards across the applicable AMMs as follows:
Total Monthly FLX Distribution - 1,250,000
- Uniswap: 80% - 1,000,000 FLX - ( effective APY 298% )
- Ref Finance: 10% - 125,000 FLX - ( APY TBD based on pool size )
- Trisolaris: 10% - 125,000 FLX - ( APY TBD based on pool size )
In addition to FLX incentives, Trisolaris and REF Finance will provide liquidity incentives as a double reward for liquidity participants, likely pushing APY for REF and TRI into the same range of earnings as Uniswap, with a lower allocation.
Goal: Continue to reward early and loyal Uniswap LPs with an adequate distribution while incentivizing broader liquidity across new layer ones to continue broadening our community base
Thank you again for all of the feedback that we have received! We believe this plan actively mirrors all sentiment from our early community while continuing to expand Flux cross-chain to early use cases.